Look at your home state first
Some states will offer a state tax deduction or credit or other benefits to its taxpayers,
so before investing in any 529 plan, make sure you look at your home state's options first.
- This state offers a resident tax benefit for participation in its own 529 plan(s).
Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET)
- For self-guided investors
Connecticut Higher Education Trust (CHET) Advisor Plan
- Offered through Financial Professionals
- Expertly administered by Ascensus College Savings, the leading 529 provider
- Makes receiving college savings gifts easy through Ugift®
- Helps you save through everyday spending with Upromise® by Sallie Mae®